Thursday, April 18, 2013

Talk About Feel-Good Music

I recently discovered the country duo "Florida Georgia Line."  And by recently I mean today.  And I felt compelled to write something about them.

Growing up, I was adamantly against country music.  I don't know what it was, but I hated it.  I couldn't get into it.  But when Taylor Swift started to come on the radio more often, I found myself singing along, and slowly began to enjoy the twang and soul of country music.  And now I love it.

My friend played "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line and it was immediately stuck in my head.  It made me feel so good and happy and just wanting to ride around in a car, windows down, singing loud, with sunglasses on.  A good tan would be nice too.  There was something about their music that just made me feel so happy, which is why I'm writing this post.


If you haven't heard them before, check them out.  You won't stop smiling.

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment