Thursday, March 21, 2013

New and Improved. Well, almost.

Okay, so I haven't posted in a while.

That's an understatement.

But I had this sudden surge to post again. I sadly abandoned this blog as school started again, and my time management failed miserably. I am thinking of revamping this whole thing and making it into something more specific. Before, I was sort of posting whatever I was thinking about that day, and there really wasn't much of a theme. So if that bothered anyone, my apologies. I hope you enjoy the new coming look better.

That being said, I think the idea of blogging has struck me again because there a lot of things I wish to say, but don't know who exactly to say them too. But I do want people to hear them. And I also want to just figure out how to say them. I've noticed that I have a lot of opinions, but I tend to keep them inside. When I'm asked about politics, I just don't give my thoughts and that's that. But I do want to say things! And I think here would be a good place to say them.

Also, I'm odd about how much time I spend finding things that I think could become really great and deserve attention. I'm very into indie movies, I love vintage records, riding my bike is one of my favorite things to do, and I have a weird obsession with the cuteness of birds. So, just saying, these things might come up.

My posts will be about art. And I mean that in every sense of the word. Film, fine art, books, music, everything. But all of these things will have a sort of underground or different feel to them that I think deserve some attention.

So there we are. Here we are. And I'm excited.

<3
S

No comments:

Post a Comment