Saturday, July 21, 2012

Litter Jewelry Line

While watching "Shark Tank" last night (which, those of you interested in business, it's an extremely interesting show), there were two sisters who came on the show asking for an investment in their business, Litter.  It's a jewelry line they started on their own by hand-making every piece out of thrift store markets or costume jewelry.  The pieces they come up with are so interesting and unique and I found myself searching their site immediately after watching "Shark Tank"!

Here are a few of their pieces below.  I'm thinking about getting one the leg pieces!








I've never seen anything like some of these pieces before, which is what makes them successful.  Check them out and let me know what you guys think!

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment