Sunday, July 29, 2012

Maps

What is it about maps that's so awesome?  I've always been attracted to map decor.  If something ordinary has a map on it, it suddenly becomes so cool to me.  They just add such an intrigue.  Below are some interesting ways I've come across maps being used and they definitely spark some good ideas for DIY!

Map purse, so beautiful and has so much character with the map

Map pillows! Add so much to a simple couch or chair

Look up and get surprised by this awesome map ceiling.

Map scarf from Anthropologie

This photo just reminds of a library.  There's something so scholarly it.

DIY?

String art to highlight a hometown or special place for yourself. DIY!

I saw this on Pintrest, and of course pinned it to my pintrest.  Print out google maps for the place your letter is going and use it as an envelope!

Map book covers.  Adds such an amazing, intriguing quality to them. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment