Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Painted Cottage

So today I had a great day at work going to local businesses in my area with my boss and searching for good places to promote them on a video segment we're producing.  As we were walking around, there was a sign pointing between two buildings that read "The Painted Cottage" with an arrow pointed down the alley.  We looked down and there was a small, adorable building with mosaic glass decor on its walls.  So naturally, we had to go in.

Inside, the place (which was basically a large open workspace) was filled with refinished vintage furniture.  My boss and I spent at least 40 minutes walking around the place looking at every piece and all the detail in it.  It made me want to buy a house right at that second and decorate the entire thing with all of it.  This shop would be perfect if you're redecorating a space or starting from scratch!

Below are some pieces from The Painted Cottage!  Aren't they gorgeous?!

Small vanity

Desk with window door storage

Beautiful armoire. I love this.

Wire dress form

Vintage sofa

I love the dress form and chandelier!

Be sure to check out their website and their Etsy Shop

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment