Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wonder Wednesday: Rainy Days

So here's to starting a blog schedule here =) Wonder Wednesdays!

I used to really hate rainy days. A lot of the time, they gave me headaches or made me just bleh-feeling. But I've suddenly really began to like them. Especially waking up with rain hitting my window. It's just the perfect weather to use as an excuse to watch movies, read, or spend your time however you prefer. How can you not love these days?

Below are some pictures just for these kinds of days =)


You can finish that book that's been sitting on your bedside table for three weeks


You have an excuse to finally wear your Hunter boots =)


You finally have time to start knitting that scarf!

You could go to a cafe and have really good conversation with an old friend

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment