Sunday, August 12, 2012

Finding Cinema

So the reason I wasn't posting much this week is because I went on vacation (which was so much fun) and then filmed a music video with Finding Cinema.  I began working with Finding Cinema last summer when I auditioned for them for a short film called "Colorfree."  This weekend was so much fun, so I thought I'd share some of my time with you guys!

This still is from "Conversations," a mini series produced by Finding Cinema.  We're just about to finish filming the last episode of the first season!

This is a still shot from "Colorfree" =)

Another from "Conversations."

This was taken this weekend during the music video shoot.  I played Cupid!

This is a cool shot of Cupid's necklace from the shoot =)

So there you go! Be sure to check out Finding Cinema's site and I'll keep you guys updated on the projects!

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment