Thursday, July 19, 2012

Studios

Is it me, or does everyone need some sort of personal/professional space?  Just a place that can be both zen and make you feel productive.  Sounds pretty awesome to me.  I spend more time than I'd like to admit imaging what my future studio space might look like.  But I don't think that's completely abnormal because I'm sure more people love their studio spaces more than their bedroom.

There are few ways these spaces can go, depending on what they're being used for.  I grew up as an art-lover and spend a lot of my free time drawing and painting.  So I've spent a lot of time looking up interesting ways to create an art studio.  Here's some inspiration:


Love the lighting around the easel. 


I really can't stand clutter, but there's something about seeing the art supplies out, almost as a 
decorative piece.


Bright and airy


This is a little big for me, but I like the overall feel.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment